Installation, maintenance, repair, upgrading data transmission systems, office networks and telecommunication systems
In today's world, it is impossible to imagine life without access to information resources. Almost any private or corporate user has access to the Internet. Industrial enterprises, commercial firms have distributed access to resources. Employees of one firm can exist outside the neighboring tables in one room, and can be in different parts of the globe. User accesses to joint resources, consumer devices (computers) are included in the network. Local area networks combine the devices within one building. Simple length of cable networks is limited to 100 meters distance from switching equipment. For physical connection this type of networks used copper eight wires. Networks can be arranged with the help of radio. For connecting remote users, fiber optic cable can be used. In this case, the distance between subscribers of a network increases up to several tens of kilometers. For used equipment. In the simplest case this unmanaged multiplexer.
To combine multiple networks, as well as for access to the higher level routers. Shared storage and use of resources is intended server. The joint multiple local networks with the network of upstream level provides gateway.
All the necessary equipment for organization of network is called a network infrastructure. Includes: pipes, fittings, cable lines, switches, routers, gateways, power supply, grounding line, wardrobes, and crosses.
In Spain, the network infrastructure requirements described in Royal Decree No. 346/2011 from 11 March, "The provisions governing common telecommunications infrastructures to access telecommunication services inside buildings”.
For the effective use of funds in the construction of low-voltage lines resulted in a universal and unified approach. Cable network used for data transmission and telephony, and is called structured cabling network. A graphical representation of the data transmission network, called the network topology.
Measures aimed at the implementation of the policy and network security, as well as optimization, called network administration. The officer in charge of security and network performance is called by the network administrator.
When planning the construction of new network and service already available, it is very important to optimize your network infrastructure. Otherwise, the use of expensive equipment can be inefficient, and spent the funds will not provide the expected result.
Fixed-line telephony is a prerequisite of any organization. The traditional fixed telephony is based on the principle of the transfer of information via dial-up communication channels. To do this, during a call to the Subscriber installs the electrical connection between the two callers. Switching channels provide telephone exchanges that are linked among themselves between station communication lines. Switching channels is a very reliable connection, but for his organization uses a complex and expensive equipment. A much less expensive way to organize the communication channel is the principle of packet switching. In this case, between the subscribers not a direct electrical connection, information is transmitted segments (packages). This principle does not guarantee the delivery of information in full. The speed and reliability of the connection high demands. Due to the loss of packets and slow conversation becomes uncomfortable, feeling lost contact with another person.
Attempts to organize a packet-switched telephony made a relatively long time, but only with the advent of high speed and reliable Internet and translation of the main channels for optical lines, it has become possible to use IP telephony with quality comparable to traditional. Currently, manufacturers of automatic telephone stations actively moving to Ethernet technology between stations Protocol SIP use networking technology transfer packages (TCP/IP).
Transition to packet-switched networking technologies has enabled:
-significantly reduce the size and power stations
-to organize geographically distributed nodes
-get an unprecedented level of services.
For IP PBX no matter where the Subscriber is located. It can access your subscriber number anywhere in the world, sufficient to include the Internet in your phone. This is very handy for geographically distributed offices. Worker in another country has a landline number.
5. Our specialists are ready to provide services and to perform the following kinds of works:
• 5.1. Check out the object. A survey object. Development of technical decisions on equipment object systems of data transmission and telephony systems. Defining strategies for the use of the equipment.
• 5.2. Equipment selection
• 5.3. Calculation of the cost of equipment
• 5.4. Calculation of the cost of installation and commissioning
• 5.5. Working papers for the production of papers
• 5.6. Acquisition of equipment
• 5.7. Erection works
• 5.8. Carrying out of starting-up and adjustment works
• 5.9. Programming of semi-permanent data
• 5.10. Preparation of as-built documentation
• 5.11. Letting the user systems
• 5.12. Briefing
• 5.13. Surveyofpreviouslyinstalledequipment
• 5.14. Recovery documentation in the previously installed equipment
• 5.15. Search malfunction. Flaw detection equipment
• 5.16. Repair of equipment installed
• 5.17. Modernization of installed systems
• 5.18. Maintenance of equipment
• 5.19. Programming of telephone exchanges
• 5.20. Changes to user data
• 5.21. Changes in customer service class
• 5.22. Conduct cross-connections works
• 5.23. Conducting linear works
• 5.24. Laying and repair of cable
• 5.25. Cable markers
• 5.26. Installing Sockets
• 5.27. Laying and repair of computer networks and subscription transactions
• 5.28. Installation of switching and network equipment
• 5.29. Programming of switching equipment
• 5.30. Production of major technical parameters of measurement equipment and lines
• 5.31. Mapping specifications
• 5.32. Battery replacement
• 5.33. Migrating a previously installed equipment
• 5.34. Technical inspections by manufacture of works
• 5.35. Data transmission network topology design
Warranty work performed is one year