Wireless alarm system provides images on a cell phone
AlarmView is a simple and inexpensive wireless security system that allows a user to view the disturbing events, conduct remote monitoring and control through built-in GSM/GPRS modem. Requires no wiring. Does not require Internet connection. Requires an active SIM card of any mobile operator enabled transfer of MMS messages.
In the case of images from the camera are transmitted to the control panel wirelessly link, and then sent to the mobile phone of the customer in the form of MMS messages. Images from the cameras can be obtained with the help of SMS-request sent to the registered phone number system. System operation is possible with a special software installed on the Smartphone.
- VGA CMOS camera, JPEG, 320 x 240, 15 KB/image below
- 2.4 GHz FHSS, 2-way encrypted and supervised
- Detection range: 7 meters, dual Pyro element
- Flash for low-light conditions: 3-5 meters
- Three images: Pre-Alarm, Alarm and Post-Alarm
- One image provided upon remote image request
- Image storage of up to 24 X 3 events (at panel)
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V Lithium AA (up to 3 years)
- AlarmView Panel, 1 PC
- Wireless PIR motion detector with built-in camera, 1 PC
- Wireless remote control, 1 PC
The cost of the equipment and installation will be € 800